Head Cleric, Temple of Moradin, Delver's Dale
Moradin, Lawful Good
Moradin is the god of creation and patron of artisans, especially miners and smiths. He carved the mountains from primordial earth and is the guardian and protector of the hearth and the family. Dwarves from all walks of life follow him. He demands these behaviors of his followers:
- Meet adversity with stoicism and tenacity.
- Demonstrate loyalty to your family, your clan, your leaders, and your people.
- Strive to make a mark on the world, a lasting legacy. To make something that lasts is the highest good, whether you are a smith working at a forge or a ruler building a dynasty.
- Closed the portal to the Temple of Avandra in Winterhaven after the appearance of the kobolds, hobgoblins, and duergar.
- Re-opened the portal in the Stone Arch at the behest of Team 4, on the condition that the gate is monitored by the Border Guard.