- Old Quarry – Not in use since the North Mine closed. The entrance is still accessible via the small path.
- Druidic Shrine – Still in occasional use by some of the townsfolk in Delver’s.
- Stone Arch – Inscribed with several words in Dwarven script and many old runes. Permanent portal to Temple of Avandra in Winterhaven is open.
- Mine Manager’s Office – Thoel, Manager. His brother Belgrim is the on-site supervisor.
- Mine Entrance – East entrance blocked by cave-in. West mine overrun with Duergar
- The Toilway
- The Heaps
- Warehouses – Numbered west to east
- Mining carts, tools, etc.
- Lumber, staging equipment
- Miner’s Hovels
- Temple of Moradin – Falsun, Cleric of Morarin. Bazdal, paladin, temple guard. bazdal’s brother Brund is a miner.
- Town Square
- General Store – Adventurer’s gear for sale.
- Sternfist’s Smithy – Weapons, armor, and magic items Level 7 and below are available. Will buy used metal items
- The Rusty Kettle Tavern – Run by a halfling, Flin, and his wife Dasa. Picture below
- Juvaliah’s Herbal Remedies – Sells potions, rituals, components, some reagents and alchemical items.
- Magistrate’s Keep – Location of jail cells where prisoners from Winterhaven were to be held.
- Old Watch Tower – Well kept up by the Guard, empty.
- Manor House – Room and board available for Border Guard members.
- Ruined Warehouses
- North – location of the Black Market
- West – empty
- South – empty
- East – something inside?
- Covered Bridge
The Rusty Kettle